Feazel Company Careers
Join the Feazel team
Are you ready to be an integral part of an exciting, fast growing company? Feazel is looking for hard working, motivated individuals to be part of our full-service exterior building solutions team in both of our Columbus and Cincinnati locations.
Feazel offers competitive compensation and benefit packages, complete job training programs and access to experienced building professionals and managers for on the job coaching, counseling and mentoring.
Career Opportunities in Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati and Cleveland
Residential Roofing Sales Representatives Wanted
Do you have Business-to-Consumer, in-home selling experience? Are you a motivated individual who loves talking to people? Then this is the job for you. Take advantage of our large pool of company generated leads, monthly bonus opportunities and weekly sales training. We’ll also start you off with a 2 day on-boarding sales training program that sets you up for success. Feazel provides all sales tools, materials and estimating software. Gain the earning potential of a 6 figure income.
Feazel is looking to hire multiple, highly motivated, assertive Residential Roofing Sales Reps for our Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati and Cleveland locations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Running company generated leads and prospect for clients in specific markets by visiting businesses and residential areas (provided by Feazel)
- Training for service inspections, with a short-term goal of being able to identify basic repair needs on the spot with the customer (training provided by Feazel)
- Follow-up on and close open service bids in the area through hands on selling and consistent contact with prospects as provided by company
- Provide support to the Sales Manager when necessary, through customer meetings and drop-ins
- Spend each week working on saturating specific areas within the market. Keep a watchful eye for any roofs requiring service or reroofs, and convey all findings to Sales Manager when applicable
Compensation is commission based with weekly sales training and monthly incentive opportunities. Company apparel provided.
Desired Skills and Experience
The leads are here, we need you to help us close them. Construction or repair and maintenance industry experience is not required but a plus. Entry level okay. Strong communication and organizational skills preferred. Sales reps will support market growth by running company generated sales leads. Sales Reps will be expected to represent Feazel’s highest standards of quality and integrity, uphold company values and culture, have a commitment to continuous improvement and innovation and a strong sense of competitive urgency and initiative.
To learn more about Feazel’s mission statement and core values here.
To apply, please send resume or work history to Matt Sherry @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Most managers rely on a contractor to be upfront and transparent. A lot of contractors are close, but not as transparent as Feazel.
– Joe Schwartz, Towne Properties
Exceeded our expectations! They worked diligently with our insurance company. Our new roof looks amazing!
– Rachel Trowbridge, Columbus
Work was quoted with little effort on my part and on my schedule. Job sight was left clean. I have already referred a neighbor.
– Jerry Blackburn, Cincinnati
Our experience was excellent. Their process was well defined and the cleanup was professional. We could not be happier.
– Richard Merchent, Cincinnati
Feazel is an outstanding roofing company. They handled my entire roof repair professionally and efficiently. I highly recommend Feazel.