Join the Feazel team
Are you ready to be an integral part of an exciting, fast growing company? Feazel is looking for hard working, motivated individuals to be part of our full-service exterior building solutions team.
Feazel offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, complete job training programs and access to experienced building professionals and managers for on the job coaching, counseling and mentoring.
Production Coordinator – Columbus, OH
Feazel is looking to hire a highly motivated, energetic individual to join our team as Production coordinator. This person will work closely with the Production Department to forecast, schedule, and coordinate projects across Feazel’s residential and commercial departments.
The Production Coordinator will be the point-of-contact for the homeowners and property managers during the scheduling and building process and be required to communicate job scheduling dates/times, answer questions and handle general customer service duties.
This full-time position comes with competitive salary and benefits. Please respond by sending resume and contact information.
• Creates and controls the master production schedule for projects – labor, materials, job completion
• Ensures that the production schedule can be supported with current inventory of labor and materials
• Communicates with sales, warehouse and production to forecast material and labor requirements
• Communicates with homeowners and property managers to properly inform of scheduling status, verify job completion and answer questions
• Strong communication skills (candidate should speak clearly, articulate their thoughts well and their resume should demonstrate good written communication)
• Proficiency in computer skills (Word and Excel. Salesforce a plus)
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to interact with demanding customers including conflict resolution
• Ability to multi-task using multi-line phone and computer
• High School degree or equivalent
• Possess strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates ability to excel in a fast-past work environment
• Positive, energetic attitude with desire to learn and continually improve
To apply, please send resume or work history to Christy Osborne – firstname.lastname@example.org
Roofing Technician/Foreman – Raleigh, NC
Feazel is looking to higher multiple, highly motivated residential and commercial service technicians in our Raleigh market.
Levels of experience may range from beginner (assistant) to fully experienced. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Inspecting properties as dispatched
• Identifying roof and exterior building deficiencies
• Quoting repairs
• In-home selling of repairs (or replacements)
• Performing high-quality exterior repairs
• Upselling service contracts
• On-call emergency service rotation
$5,000 signing bonuses available. Compensation includes top pay for top talent, comprehensive medical/dental benefits, flexible working hours and a positive work environment.
You will also receive commission on the jobs you sell directly. We will hire for attitude and train for skill. We want to work with each individual to make sure you have the tools and education for success with Feazel.
To apply, please send resume or work history to Matt Mabe – email@example.com
Sales Specialist – $80-$100K – All Locations
Feazel is looking to higher multiple, highly motivated Sales Reps for all of our locations: Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dayton OH, Raleigh NC, and Indianapolis IN.
We have the infrastructure, marketing and manpower to give you more leads than you know what to do with. Canvassing teams give you the leads you want, in the areas you want, with the opportunity to make big dollars.
Don’t sit around waiting for business. Join a company with a proven track record of successful salespeople. We provide all the sales tools, marketing materials, and estimation software to make the sales process as simple as possible.
Nothing required, but the following will help:
– Construction industry experience
– Previous sales experience
– Communication and organizational skills
Don’t reach out unless you’re an overachiever. We’re in the roofing home-improvement industry, and we don’t hire backgrounds – we hire top producers. Make 80K easily; hustle hard and make up to 200K.
To apply, please fill out the information below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact resume or work history to – firstname.lastname@example.org