Feazel is committed to protecting the environment which is why we practice sustainable roofing and home repair. As a GAF Certified Green Roofer we use environmentally friendly materials to reduce our carbon footprint and save clients’ money in the long term.
We maintain a commitment to green products and processes in every facet of our business:
- Advanced Protection® Shingles help to eliminate the unnecessary waste of natural resources because they use less asphalt and limestone. They also reduce transportation waste, because they are weight-optimized to minimize fuel use.
- GAF Cool Roofing, insulation and ventilation helps reduce the energy usage of structures over their lifetime.
- All of our roof cleaning products are biodegradable.
- Our windows use efficient glass from Cardinal Industries, a product that will significantly reduce peak and annual energy consumption for homeowners.
Recycling Roofs Into Roads
Feazel’s commitment to the environment goes beyond the materials we use, it extends to what we do with the used roofing materials we remove from your home. We donate used shingles to be converted into asphalt and new roads.
For each house or building project, recycling shingles keeps an average of 3 tons of roofing material out of local landfills and helps pave roughly 50 feet of road. In 2016, Feazel replaced 5 million square feet of shingles across our four service areas. That means we helped to keep 15,000 tons of material out of landfills and paved about 250,000 feet of roads.
Feazel shows its commitment to the community and green initiatives by equipping workers with ‘green’ products and processes. Feazel focuses on material optimization and recycling to help conserve natural resources and improve the environment. You can rest easy knowing that materials used on your home repair or remodel projects are safe and environmentally-friendly.
- Joe Schwartz, Towne Properties
- Rachel Trowbridge, Columbus
- Jerry Blackburn, Cincinnati
- Richard Merchent, Cincinnati
- Nick Berg, Columbus
5855 Chandler Court
Westerville, OH 43082